Lentz & Lentz SAT Prep is offering an eight-session, 24-hour professional new SAT prep program at Pope Francis High School.
Their comprehensive, three-hour per session, individualized program is geared to assist bright, average, and underachieving students. Class time is split equally between English and math, covering all facets of the exam.
The verbal part consists of reading comprehension, vocabulary, contextual completions, speed-reading techniques, grammatical skills, optional essay writing, all applicable to the SAT. The mathematical part covers a myriad of problems, including: arithmetical skills, advanced algebra, basic geometry, functions, trigonometry, exponents (including our famous “tip sheet”), and modern mathematic concepts. A course of this nature would cost a great deal more money taken outside the school.
“I am grateful for having taken this course. I got the scores that i needed to apply for a college honors program.”
- Money-back guarantee within three calendar days if not satisfied by first session
- Small class sizes
- Expert high school and college teachers
- Test taking skills & strategies
- Live make up for missed classes
- Copyrighted curriculum covering all aspects of the test
- Extra help at no charge
- Homework designed to reinforce SAT skills
- Supplementary online downloads for missed lessons and optional review
- Simulated exams used for practice
- Speed-reading and shortcut math
- Free refresher sessions
The SAT prep course at Pope Francis High School will be held on the following dates from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm*
8) 4/28dule is subject to change