The Pope Francis High School International Program provides a unique opportunity for international students to be immersed in our English-speaking culture. International students participate in all aspects of our community’s life: academically, spiritually and socially. There are currently 20 international students at Pope Francis High School, representing the countries of China and Vietnam.
PFHS works with a number of agencies to enroll international students. We accept qualified students into grades 9 through 11. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All students must complete an application for enrollment and pay $100 application fee
- Provide official transcripts with course descriptions in the English language
- Math teacher and English teacher recommendations, plus personal statement
- TOEFL test summary and score report (minimum score of 65) – the TOEFL test must have been taken within a year of the date of application to PFHS (PFHS does not accept the SLEP test)
- iTEP (minimum score of 4.5) or ELTiS (minimum score of 232)
- Skype interview with the PFHS Admissions Director
- Provide a copy of the student’s passport with legible photo and data
- Provide a certificate of deposit
- Accepted students must provide a health record which includes immunization records and physical exam. The health record must be complete and immunizations must be current for the student to be admitted to campus, to participate in any events, orientation week or the first day of school.
If you would like to be considered as a host family, please contact one of the agencies below: